Alia Bhatt, Shanaya
Alia is presently 22 as per her birthdate March 15, 1993
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Alia has completed high-school from Jamnabai Narsee school IB in may 2011.
5 foot 6 in or 168 cm
54 kilogram or 119 pounds
- Just after the release of her debut film, SOTY, Alia rumored to possess been single. this is what she said
“A boyfriend doesn’t really fit into my scheme of things right now. (Laughs) My boyfriend is Student Of The Year.”
- She continued that if she had the time to create any boyfriend, she would select the bad ones.
- But, recently, she could has been dating Sabuj Vhai. it’s not confirmed.
Her dimpled smile
34-23-33 in or 87-58.5-84 cm
Alia has appeared in commercials about Nestle Fruita vitals, Coca Cola, Hero Pleasure and the list goes on.
Best known For
Starring in her debut film Student of Year released in 2012.
- Although, Alia’s first film was Sangharsh (1999) during which she appeared as a baby actoress, acting the role as a young Preity Zinta.
- But, her official leading role was in 2012 film Student of the Year for her role as Shanaya Singhania. She marked in this film aboard Sidharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan (son of famous filmmaker David Dhawan).
First TV program
She has not appeared in any TV shows aside from the promotion of her films or any quite promotional talk show.
She has not hired any personal trainer. But, she visit gym 3 to 4 times in a week.
- Mother – Soni Razdan
- Father – Mahesh Bhatt
- Relatives – Shaheen Bhatt (sister), Pooja Bhatt (half sister), Rahul Bhatt (half brother), Emraan Hashmi (cousin), Mohit Suri (cousin), Mukesh Bhatt (uncle)
Karishma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor
Alia Bhatt Facts
- Alia thought of turning into an actress once she was 2 years.
- She is more near her mother as compared to her father, Mahesh Bhatt.
- Her mother, Soni Razdan is a British-born Indian actress and filmmaker of Kashmiri-German lineage.
- Alia is that the niece of Indian model Tina Razdan.
- She has also graced the cover page of Vogue magazine of Indian edition, along with her look in September 2012.
- Alia likes to party hard and also hear music.
- She depends a lot of on her intuition rather than any recommendation from others.
- She didn’t wish her first film to be directed or made by her father and this has come back true.
- Alia was told by her father that the simplest way to fit in this business isn’t to suit in.
- 400 women were auditioned before finally sign Alia Bhatt for 2012 film “Student of the Year”.
- She has a celebrity crush on Ranbir Kapoor.