Deepika Padukone is presently 30 as per her birthdate January 05, 1986
Deepika Padukone attended Sophia highschool in Bangalore and completed her pre-university studies at Mount Carmel school, Bangalore. Deepika was registered in Indira Gandhi National Open University in Bachelors of Arts (Sociology), once she got her first film.
Indian actress and former model
5 foot 9 in or 175 cm
60 kilogram or 132 pounds
Deepika dated –
- Nihar Pandya – Deepika dated her first boyfriend Nihar, once she wasn’t renowned as an actress (mainly throughout her modelling days), and broke out to higher target her acting career. But, few years later, she was once more found with Nihar.
- Ranbir Kapoor (2007-2008) – Ranbir and Deepika remained an item for quite a while. that they had appeared along on-screen within the 2008 Bachna Ae Haseeno.
- Yuvraj Singh (2008) – Deepika, once she was still an rising actress dated Indian cricketer, Yuvraj Singh briefly nearing 2008. the relationship finished once Yuvi started busybodied in Deepika’s personal matters on what to wear and with whom she ought to meet.
- Siddharth Mallya (2010-2012) – For about 2 years, from March 2010 to Feb 2012, the actress Deepika and business big businessman Siddharth Mallya were an item. They split when Deepika finished the relationship citing “irreconcilable variations in class and status”.
- Ranveer Singh (2013) – Ramleela co-star, Ranveer Singh was rumored to be dating Deepika. that they had been seen obtaining cosy during the parties multiple times. But, neither of the party has confirmed their relationship.
34-24-36 in or 87-61-91.5 cm
Best better-known For
Having best body in business and her first film in film industry opposite shahRukh Khan’s ‘Om Shanti Om’ in 2007 that she got ‘Filmfare Best female Debut Award’.
2006 kannada language film ‘Aishwarya’ for her role as ‘Aishwarya’ . In 2007, she appeared in hit hindi film ‘Om Shanti Om’ for her role as ‘Shantipriya/Sandhya (Sandy)’.
Deepika Padukone Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – South Indian Food, notably, Dosa, Upma
- Favorite Movies – Dilwale Dulhania le Jayenge (1995), the color of Paradise (1999), Cinderella Man (2005), Mary Poppins (1964)
- Favorite Actors – Aamir Khan, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Amitabh Bachchan
- Favorite Actress – Hema Malini, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi
- Favorite Indian Designers – Tarun Tahiliani, Manish Malhotra, Rohit Bal
- Favorite Color – White and Mauve
- Favorite Perfume – Hugo Boss
- Favorite Book – very little ladies
- Favorite vacation Destination – France
Deepika Padukone Facts
- Deepika Padukone loves music, eating, sleeping, and watching movies and played badminton at state level until 10th class of school.
- Deepika Padukone was born to famous badminton player of International repute Prakash Padukone (father) and agent Ujjala (mother).
- Deepika has 1 younger sister named Anisha, born on February 2, 1991 and she desires to be a professional golfer.
- Deepika is an Indian supermodel, who is a supported in these brands – Liril, Dabur Lal powder, Close-Up toothpaste, Limca, Jewels of india, Parachute’s Advanced massager, levi Strauss (India) Pvt. Ltd., and Maybelline.
- Deepika, in 2009, started writing weekly columns for HT city, the lifestyle supplement of Hindustan Times.
- These columns seem online on social network, Desimartini.
- Deepika was awarded the title “Model of the Year” at the fifth annual kingfisher Fashion Awards.
- Catch Deepika on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.